- David Albino, "Per-Capita Impact Fee Alternatives"
- Anna Brown, "The Role of Urban Forests in Mitigating Stormwater and Enhancing Livability on University of Wisconsin Campus" (Presenter at the 2nd Annual Professional Project Forum, Overture Center, May 15, 2015)
- Jessica Buechler, "Green Infrastructure Network Plan for Central Oneida" (Presenter at the 2nd Annual Professional Project Forum, Overture Center, May 15, 2015)
- John Marty Hagedorn, "Movement in the Mills: Connecting Cycling and Walking to the Public Health, Safety and Welfare of a Growing Economy"
- Angela Puerta, "Neighborhood Planning and Community Engagement in the City of Madison"
- Dayna Sarver, "Madison Supportive Housing Development: The City's Response to Homelessness"
- Carrie Sedlak, "Advancing Farm to School for Healthier Communities: Lessons from the Field"
- Brad Sippel, "Visual Preference Survey for Evansville, WI"
- Yuhan Wang, "Bicycle Transportation Planning in Wuhan, China"
- Yining Zhang, "Public Participation Approaches in Urban Planning in City Regions in China" (Presenter at the 2nd Annual Professional Project Forum, Overture Center, May 15, 2015)
- Geoffrey Hartnell, "Best Use Strategies for Remaining Undeveloped Former Central Ohio Insane Asylum Grounds"
- Sijia Zhang, "Jefferson County Fairpark Master Plan Update"
- Khalid Aljuhani, "New Economic Self - Containment Settlement (New City Planning & Design"
- Jeremy Hall, "Applications of Geospatial Technology in Urban Agriculture: Tools for Community Garden Development in Madison, Wisconsin"
- Phineas Hanson, "I-94 East-West Corridor Expansion in Milwaukee, WI: An Analysis of Local Economic and Public Health Impacts"
- Amanda Jacobson, "Implementation of Green Technologies and Behaviors in Historic Districts"
- Benjamin Kollenbroich, "Haumerson's Pond & Bark River Nature Park Revitalization Plan" (Presenter at the Professional Project Forum, Madison Municipal Building, May 16, 2014)
- Lihlani Skipper, "Building Partnerships across the Supply Chain: An Application of Food Systems Planning" (tied for Best Presentation at the Professional Project Forum, Madison Municipal Building, May 16, 2014)
- Shan Xiao, "Public Space Design for Urban Complex: Public Space Design of the Metropolitan Urban Complex, Xuyong, Luzhou, China" (tied for Best Presentation at the Professional Project Forum, Madison Municipal Building, May 16, 2014)
- Rebecca Binz, "Retrofitting the Suburbs for Changing Demographics: A Study of Best Practices"
- David Nelson, "Food Security in Difficult Times: Food Access of WHEDA Facilitated Affordable Housing Units in Madison and Methods for Improvement"
- Sheng-Yuan Cheng, "Accessibility and types of recreation facilities related to promotion of physical activity: Public health implications for overweight and obese people in Wisconsin"
Note: All students have granted permission for projects to be shared for educational purposes only. Do not distribute, copy, or publish these projects elsewhere without express permission of the Department and the author.